2PM - 2-00PM Time For Change Album

Album : 2-00PM Time For Change
Artist/Bands : 2PM
Release : 23 April 2009

Track List :
Disc 1
01.    What Time Is It Now Lyrics
02.    Again and Again [Korean] Lyrics
03.    니가 밉다 [Korean]    Lyrics
04.    돌아올지도 몰라 [Korean] Lyrics
05.    Again and Again (R & B Ver.) [Korean] Lyrics
06.    Again and Again (instrumental)
07.    니가 밉다 (instrumental)   
08.    돌아올지도 몰라 (instrumental)

     Disc 2
01.    What Time Is It Now Lyrics
02.    Again & Again [Romanization] Lyrics
03.    Niga Mipda (I Hate You) [Romanization] Lyrics
04.    Doraoljido Molla (I Might Come Back) [Romanization] Lyrics
05.    Again & Again (R&B Ver.)[Romanization] Lyrics
06.    Again & Again (instrumental)
07.    Niga Mipda (I Hate You) (instrumental)   
08.    Doraoljido Molla (I Might Come Back) (instrumental)


Disc 3
01.    What Time Is It Now Lyrics
02.    Again & Again [English]    Lyrics
03.    I Hate You [English] Lyrics
04.    I Might Come Back [English] Lyrics
05.    Again & Again (R&B Ver.) [English] Lyrics
06.    Again & Again (instrumental) 
07.    I Hate You (instrumental) 
08.    I Might Come Back (instrumental)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...