Frozen Kisses - You Hacked the M On My Alphabet

Would you still remember this
Undying brazen for unlucky me
Thanks..you make me learn
That orange county just such a monster

I don't believe that i get down so fast
I try to think that you still here beside me
There was a time i can't stand live without you
Other part i'm still fall on you
I try so hard in here
Forgot you
Wasting so much time in here

This memory
This tragedy
They cannot be apart
Those dreams
And promises
Something that we should be burn alive

While i'm here waiting you
Try to fixed this romance
You only smile
And say goodbye
Like never earn this pain

Just want to say
Thank you
For everything
We ever do

Everything begun with too many question
But it was stop since never reborn

I try so hard in here
Forgot you
Wasting so much time in here

I can't forgot you
You're very awesome misery
In my life
Why it's become so hard in here
Oh my god!

Done with this!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...